Lenovo Departmental Purchases
Thinkpad business grade laptops continue to be a solid option for Lehigh staff members and is highly recommended by LTS.
Please review the Departmental Purchasing Procedures on the main page before ordering. Always consult with your LTS Computing Consultant prior to creating any computer quote.
LTS supports Lenovo Thinkpad Models only. LTS does not support or recommend any IdeaPad products.
Lenovo model's change often, Our current recommended Lenovo laptops are the X230 and the T430 series of Thinkpads
To Purchase a Lenovo Laptop
- Please Contact your Department's Computing Consultant
- Review current models and options on the Lenovo Web Site. Use the link below.
- Build a Shopping Cart as desired, and on the last page, click the link to Display Your Cart ID Now.
- Forward the Cart ID to your Computing Consultant, Purchasing or one of the Lenovo Reps below.
- The Cart ID will need to be converted to Quote with Educational pricing by a Lenovo Rep before it can be processed by Lehigh's Purchasing department.
- Follow normal Purchasing guidelines to complete the order.
Lehigh recommends a 3 or 4 year ON-site warranty with accidental damage often called "Thinkpad Protection" added on for laptops.
Units sold in retail stores or elsewhere on the Internet (eg: Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, E-Bay, etc.) cannot be serviced at Lehigh.
As always, check the Warranties Page for more information and tips.
Inside Sales Rep
Page maintained by Ray Randall (firstname.lastname@example.org). Revision 20130604