October is a month full of treats to support teaching, learning, and research. October is also National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. Take a moment to learn some tricks about how to stay safe online and avoid cybercrime!
Teaching & Learning
- The "Women of Bethlehem Steel" Mellon Digital Humanities Initiative-funded project was completed by principal investigators Julia Maserjian, Digital Scholarship Manager, and Seth Moglen, Associate Professor of English. This effort tells the story of the women who worked at Bethlehem Steel Corporation from the mid-20th century through the sale and closure of the company in 2003
- 39 faculty authors honored at the annual Friends of the Lehigh Libraries "Harvest of Ideas" reception
- "Grief, Love, and Memory in Modern Tibetan Buddhism", Prof. Annabella Pitkin to speak on Modern Tibetan Buddhism in a talk sponsored by the Friends of the Lehigh Libraries designed to share faculty research with a broader campus and community audience
- The Libraries add online access to more journal backfiles, including Sage, Springer, Elsevier, and more!
- Friends of the Lehigh Libraries events
- LTS seminars
- OCT 25: Research Data Management
- OCT 25: Qualtrics Design
- NOV 1: Version Control with Git
- NOV 8: Qualtrics Data
- NOV 8: Python Programming
- NOV 15: Enhancing Research Impact
- NOV 22: MATLAB
© 2016 Library & Technology Services | Lehigh University | 8A E Packer Ave., Bethlehem, PA 18015